One of the best places to visit and explore is an amusement park in CT, it is home to plenty of amusement parks. Whether you’re a visitor or a resident, Connecticut provides a myriad range of amusement parks that ensure people have a memorable experience for various ages. Each park has a distinct charm, from whimsical carousels to heart-pounding roller coasters. The natural beauty of Connecticut is incredible and the historic sites and museums are also a must to visit. Also, it is highly recommended to visit the best amusement parks with a lot of activities you can try. You will enjoy the thrill offered by their rides, waterpark fun, or a treetop adventure. If you’re planning to do so, below are some of the must-visit amusement parks you shouldn’t miss in Connecticut.
Check out the best amusement park you’ll enjoy in Connecticut
- Lake Compounce Theme Park
- It is known as the ideal Amusement Park and Water Park and the oldest park that is constantly operating an amusement park in North America. Guests will enjoy the beach, kiddie rides, coasters, and waterpark come together to ensure everyone has an amazing time. With more than 400 acres of exciting rides, including the well-known Boulder Dash roller coaster. You can save money by buying a season pass and visiting countless times throughout the summer.
- Brownstone Adventure Sports Park
- Brownstone Adventure Sports Park is a unique kind of amusement park. Instead of the usual carousels and rollercoasters, this park features highlights wakeboarding, water slides, zip lines, a rope swing, and also an opportunity to swim, and a lot more. To those who are active and want to have more excitement, this park is highly advised. Equipment and food rentals are also available onsite, it’s a great idea to check their offered activities and determine what you and your family prefer to do before getting tickets. Also, it’s necessary to remember that because plenty of activities at this park are water-based, it’ll be more fun during warm weather.
- Urban Air Adventure Park
- An indoor choice you shouldn’t miss for chilly winter days is the Urban Air Adventure Park which provides more fun for the whole family. Attractions at this park include trampolines, a huge airbag for jumping onto, climbing spots, a ropes course, a tumble runway, bowling, bumper cars, and a lot more.
- Quassy Amusement Park
- It provides an entertaining blend of modern and classic attractions. It ranks second among the amusement parks you should visit in Connecticut.